Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborating with project managers, functional experts, and developers to understand the product and develop high-quality documentation.
- Coordinating with Product Owners to determine documentation requirements.
- Tracking documentation requirements for the team.
- Assisting team members and other groups within the organization on documentation projects.
- Working with developers, testers, business analysts, and product managers to write and maintain end-user guides.
- Reviewing documentation for structure, content, technical accuracy, and style
- Creating tutorials and other training materials to improve user experience and customer satisfaction
- Contributing to cross-functional analysis for continuous improvements regarding tools,processes, and content.
- Analyzing customer feedback on the use of documentation and preparing, delivering, and following up with improvements.
- Proactively researching product changes.
- Minimum 5-8 years of technical writing or equivalent experience writing customer-facing software documentation
- Previous work experience with Treasury, Finance or Banking enterprise applications is preferred.
- Ability to quickly understand technical and functional concepts and present them as easily comprehensible structured documents.
- Knowledge of single-source authoring tools and style guides.
- Prior experience of working in a product development organization with Agile methodology is preferred but not required
Share This Job: