Talent Acquisition Specialist
Exp: 3+ yrs
India’s one of the fastest growing enterprise software company is seeking a committed, target oriented and highly motivated individual who is aspiring for exponential growth opportunities. The TA specialist responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to writing job descriptions to offer job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved. As a TA specialist, you will work to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications. You should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
- Execute full life cycle recruiting responsibilities, including but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, references, and salary negotiations. Offer, negotiate, and close candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies to recruit niche candidates in limited candidate spaces -including networking, direct sourcing, cold calls, emails, and referral.
- Interview candidates via phone and in-person to assess qualifications corporate fit and to make recommendations to the account managers.
- Utilize internal and Internet databases to source and identify candidates for current and future needs.
- Posting jobs on niche sites to attract hidden talent.
- Manage relationships with both managers and candidates.
- You must be able to build long-term and trusting business relationships with placed and proactive candidates for future placements.
- Update and maintain company recruiting databases.
- Recommending new procedures/ changes to current employment policies and practices.
- Processing paperwork for new hires
- Superior organizational skills to execute and keep candidates cooperative and interested. Able to work in a professional manner.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize daily responsibilities.
- Has the ability to think outside of the box.
- Develop rapport with internal staff and external consultants.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Strong team player and has passion towards recruitment.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks/Recruitment portals.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
Must Have Criteria:
- Must have worked as technical recruiter previously
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of recruitment with at least 3+ years of dedicated experience
- A masters degree in Human Resources or a similar field is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Location : Bangalore
How to Apply: Mail your resume with covering letter at email@example.com
Share This Job: