Senior Software Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities of a Sr. Software Engineer:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy.
- Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Professional programming experience in developing complete stack – Both server and client side. ASP.Net Core, Web APIs, MVC and C#.
- Hands-on experience in PL/SQL, writing complex store procedure
- Understanding of various phases of SDLC
- Experience in performing unit testing and fixing bugs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to SAAS based product
- Experience in BFSI, Treasury, Trade Finance
Share This Job: