Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand IBSFINtech’s Treasury & Trade Finance offerings and educate the prospects about our product portfolio.
- New Client acquisition by targeting the decision makers.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Manage implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Understand Prospects business requirements and present the solution offerings to align with their business requirements
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process.
- Identifying revenue opportunities in enterprise space through extensive market research and inbound lead follow up.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- Should be able to scope the enhancements of product function feature and product technology platform.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs, requests for Information and pricing requests.
- Provide feedback to management and Marketing team on prospects reactions and questions about IBSFINtech’s solutions.
- Understand financial data and how that data can be used to solve the business problems.
- Maximize the revenue generation in accordance with company policy.
Ideal candidate brings along:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT, Finance or MBA preferred.
- MUST have a solid understanding and experience of selling into financial services space, corporate Treasury and Trade Finance.
- Result – driven individual with a minimum 5 years of experience.
- Possess superior written, verbal and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and verbally when presenting to prospects or internally.
- Knowledgeable about the industry, understands treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organizational knowledge
- Possess excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job: