- Own the Project management function for a fastest growing software applications firm dedicated to Treasury, Risk and Trade Finance applications.
- Develop, maintain and execute the project plan.
- Manage the tasks and action items in the project.
- Oversee the execution of the tasks and action items in the project.
- Facilitate resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks.
- Manage the time/schedule component of the project.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to think and solve problems creatively.
- Raise awareness when goals and expectations are not met.
- Facilitate & monitor daily team meetings & weekly team meetings
- Provide analysis and insight into Market and industry trends for the Treasury e.g. best practices, thought leadership, in-features, functions and relate them to the technology space. Provide competitors SWOT and establish differentiation. Identify monetization opportunities by Country (Revenue/Margin).
- Leading Project and, participating in complex technical initiatives with, Research and Development, Emerging Technology and internal Product.
- Understand financial data and how that data can be used to solve the business problems.
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure quality deliverables (balancing time, cost and scope constraints), minimize technical debt, and keep product base healthy and current.
- Actively seek out Client issues, needs assessment. Provide domain expertise, showcase products and solutioning capability, handle and overcome client objections, especially for large and complex deals.
- Work in close collaboration with all functions including engineering, sales and customer facing functions.
- Demonstrate the understanding of modern development frameworks and technologies in your day-to-day interactions with developers.
Must Have Criteria:
- Project Management Experience 10 to 15 Years
- Prior Experience with Treasury Management software is desirable.
- Organized approach – manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Client facing skills with the ability to demonstrate facts to customer queries.
- Should be able to communicate independently with internal and external stakeholders for project assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience from concept to implementation.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills to senior management.
- Proven experience building and executing strategy to implement new methodologies, and teams through periods of change and transformation.
- Excellent collaborative and relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s in an engineering field required, Masters would be Plus and certification in Project Management would be preferable.
How to Apply: Mail your resume with covering letter at email@example.com
Share This Job: