Product Marketing manager
Responsibilities of a Product Marketing Manager
- Develop deep market, customer & user insight to develop insights into the entire software product portfolio. Create product marketing materials (first call pitch deck, data sheets, demo storylines, product value proposition decks, marketecture diagrams etc.) to communicate the product benefits to specific audiences.
- Use customer research and feedback from product and sales teams to develop customer personas.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new product features in collaboration with the sales and product leadership team
- Track and report relevant metrics that measure the effectiveness of the marketing strategy campaigns, and initiatives, and analyze performance for insights.
- Set and own growth goals, and report on progress and learnings to leadership teams.
- Preferable Master in business/marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent Presentation Skills and mastery in Creating Narratives using powerpoint canva like tools
- 6+ years of working in marketing communications, and product marketing experience, preferably in enterprise SaaS in the Financial or Banking domain.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise marketing in a B2B setting, Experience presenting to senior Leaders ,Customer Executives and Analysts.
- Creative, resourceful, and detail-oriented, with a result-driven ability to independently oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive problem solver and motivated self-starter with strategic growth expertise.
How to Apply: Mail your resume with covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job: