Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Working Knowledge of XML,JSON,Shell and other DBMS scripts.
- Hands on experience on Oracle 11G,12c.Working knowledge ofOracle 18 and 19c.
- Analsis,Design,coding,testing,debugging and documentation. Complete knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Writing Complex Queries,Stored Procedures,functions and packages.
- Knowledge of REST Services, UTL functions, DBMS functions and data integration is required.
- Good knowledge on table level partitions, row locks and experience in OLTP.
- Should be aware about ETL tools, Data Migration, Data Mapping functionalities.
- Understand the business requirement, transform/design the same into business solutions. Perform data modelling and implement the business rules using Oracle database objects.
- Define source to target data mapping and data transformation logic as per the business need.
- Should have worked on Materialised views creation and maintenance. Experience in Performance tuning, impact analysis required .
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database. Planning for backup and recovery of database information. Maintaining archived data. Backing up and restoring databases.
- A Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or BCA. At least 3+ years of Oracle Development experience in designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming for complex business needs.
- Hands on experience in writing complex Store prcedures and functions
- Good understanding in RDBMS concepts
- Working experience in basic DBA task including setup, backup and recovery, performance tuning, partitioning and auditing.
- Data warehousing experience. Experience in Cluster and Mirror.
- Exposure to working in cloud environment.
- Good communication skill is a must.
- Exposure to SAAS based product
Share This Job: