Oracle / PL/SQL Developer
The role includes the development and design of database strategies, system monitoring and improving database performance and capacity and planning for future expansion requirements. You will be responsible for analysing, updating and enhancing of programs, structures along with database management. Knowledge of installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases in an organization is an added advantage.
The role and responsibilities of Oracle / PL/SQL Developer and Database Administrator:
- Working Knowledge of XML,JSON,Shell and other DBMS scripts.
- Hands on experience on Oracle 11G,12c.Working knowledge ofOracle 18 and 19c.
- Analsis,Design,coding,testing,debugging and documentation. Complete knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Writing Complex Queries,Stored Procedures,functions and packages.
- Knowledge of REST Services, UTL functions, DBMS functions and data integration is required.
- Good knowledge on table level partitions, row locks and experience in OLTP.
- Should be aware about ETL tools, Data Migration, Data Mapping functionalities.
- Understand the business requirement, transform/design the same into business solutions. Perform data modelling and implement the business rules using Oracle database objects.
- Define source to target data mapping and data transformation logic as per the business need.
- Should have worked on Materialised views creation and maintenance. Experience in Performance tuning, impact analysis required .
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database. Planning for backup and recovery of database information. Maintaining archived data. Backing up and restoring databases.
- A Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or BCA. At least 3+ years of Oracle Development experience in designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming for complex business needs.
- Hands on experience in writing complex Store prcedures and functions
- Good understanding in RDBMS concepts
- Working experience in basic DBA task including setup, backup and recovery, performance tuning, partitioning and auditing.
- Data warehousing experience. Experience in Cluster and Mirror.
- Exposure to working in cloud environment.
- Good communication skill is a must.
- Exposure to SAAS based product
Share This Job: