Role & Responsibilities of a Front-end Developer:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Designing and enhancing responsive web layout.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Take control of Devops and deployment activity by creating pipelines for Continuous Integration and deployment (CI/CD).
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching/Conducting POC by recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech/B.Sc or MCA and atleast 3+ years of experience
- Understanding of various phases of SDLC
- Experience in Telerik UI. (Preferable)
- Develop pipelines for Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to SAAS based product
- Experience in BFSI, Treasury, Trade Finance domain.
Share This Job: