Front Office Administrator
Role & Responsibilities of a Front Office, Admin & Accounts Executive:
Front Office, Admin
- Front office management – receive, inform & guide visitors to respective department.
- Provide assistance in general administrative work and other support areas.
- Responsible for handling of incoming and outgoing calls
- Manage travel bookings and arrangements for the management and company staff.
- Greet and Meet Clients and Walk-ins.
- Co-ordinate for interviews.
- Handling courier inward/outward, perform other duties such as filing, photocopying, collating.
- Upkeep of reception area, conference rooms, overall office area.
- General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Outstanding Follow ups
- Document financial transactions by entering account information in Tally
- Liaise with CFO team to provide all the accounts related information
- Support the Director/CFO team in Salary disbursements
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and manage disbursements
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
Ideal candidate brings along
- Graduation Degree in BBA / B.Com / BA. At least 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Prior hands-on experience with Tally is preferred
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills (Hindi, Kannada and English)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
How to Apply: Mail your resume with covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job: