Executive Assistant to MD & CEO
About IBSFINtechIndia’s leader in Enterprise TreasuryTech for large and medium Enterprise, is headquartered in Bangalore. An award-winning company, IBSFINtech, offers comprehensive, integrated and innovative niche products in the area of Forex & Treasury and Trade Finance for corporate, public sector, and SMEs. A fast growing Enterprise software provider in the both SaaS and on-prem models, IBSFINtech caters to clients across different verticals; some prestigious clients of the company include Vedanta Group, Wipro Enterprises, Mphasis, Maruti Suzuki, JSW, Olam Agri, Mahindra & Mahindra, and more. For more details, visit our company’s website | Follow us on LinkedIn
Roles & Responsibilities of EA to MD & CEO
- Direct all administrative and operative activities for the MD & CEO and ensure timely completion of initiatives
- Communicating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to enable the initiatives set by MD & CEO
- To draft & prepare correspondence for internal/external announcements and board meetings
- To provide and support to both internal and external people with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization
- To maintain calendars and events.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentation and decks.
- To handle travel bookings and accommodation whenever required.
- Excellent Communication and time management skills to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high paced environment.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls with contact outside normal business hours.
- Identify, prioritize and surface topics and issues that require MD’s attention.
Interested in a Career at IBSFINtech?World of Innovation awaits you!
Skills & Qualifications
India’s fastest growing FinTech Company and leaders in the TreasuryTech space, IBSFINtech is looking for a passionate, energetic and rounded multi-tasking professional who is looking for an exponential growth trajectory with a vibrant company.
- Postgraduate with 5+ years of management experience
- Excellent communication, and collaboration skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with analytical problem-solving skills
- Soft Skills: Problem Solving Skills, Multi-Tasking, Time Management, Communication Skills, People Skills, Composure
- Proactive mindset and comfort with ambiguity to identify and solve issues
- High Level Expertise in MS Office, esp: PowerPoint
Share This Job: