Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathering & defining business requirements while managing the risks to improve business processes.
- Translating the requirements into systems solution by preparing functional specifications and technical requirement document.
- Interacting with the management, team, and associates to facilitate smooth communication to understand and analyse the requirement and also to identify appropriate solutions for problems, if any.
- Maintaining close coordination between Onsite and Offsite teams for ensuring seamless delivery of the project as per scheduled timelines. Handle the troubleshooting and debugging of the software.
- Assist with the translation and communication of project requirements for business case document with existing business data and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Quality Assurance including testing
Ideal candidate brings along:
- BBA, BBM, and MBA (IT background preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Must have an understanding of corporate treasury and trade finance.
- Must be good in communication oral and written
- Must have the knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
Job Location : Bangalore
How to Apply: Mail your resume with covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job: